Copy Cat Printing Terms and Conditions
Copy Cat Printing Terms and Conditions, Trading Terms, Disclaimer information
Due to the low margins all offset printing has to be paid for in full before commencement of the printing.
Payment can be made via cash, direct deposit and all major credit cards (a 3% surcharge applies on Amex).
Artwork remains the property of Copy Cat Printing until payment is made and cannot be reproduced without prior written permission or prior consent.
This quote is valid for 30 days from the quoted date above and include GST.
Set up fees may be applicable if artwork is not supplied correctly. Copy Cat Printing is not responsible for artwork once approved if any spelling errors etc. occur. Quotation does not include postage fees unless stated.
This quote is valid for 30 days from the quoted date above. Copy Cat can withdraw a quote if quoted incorrectly before proceeding with printing of nominated material.
Quotes are subject to change if information was given incorrectly by the customer.
- Please send through all files for printing, together with this quote for our reference.
- Most documents to be printed require a 3mm bleed for trimming purposes and all text and images a further 4mm from the cutting line and if unsure please contact us before sending us the file.
- A download fee will apply if files are sent via email over 10 meg file size, please use Dropbox, Mailbigfile, yousendit or similar. Unless work is setup ready to print, a file handling or setup fee of $5 to $10 may apply per item printed depending on the complexity of the job and the number of files involved.
- Quotes are for expected artwork to be print ready and if not further charges will apply for us to assist in making the files print ready.
Proofs are for confirmation of text and layout purposes only and may not be a true and accurate colour rendition of the final product as digital and off-set printing has different outputs. When comparing with other quotes please check paper quality and GSM thickness is the same etc.
In House printing proofing includes up to 2 proofs supplied at no charge. A $10.00 charge thereafter will be charged for each and every proof supplied.
Offset proofs may be charged per proof due to the setup of printing plates & large printing presses. Onus falls to the customer for incorrect colour matching if a hardcopy proof has not been done and approved.
Please note that the quotation remains valid for 30 days and assumes that you have print ready artwork with the appropriate bleeds that are required.
IF THE ARTWORK IS NOT SUPPLIED IN THE CORRECT FORMAT FOR TRIMMING, COPYCAT TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY IN THE RESULT OF THE FINAL PRODUCT.
Any incorrectly supplied files or files that were corrupted through the transition of artwork from client computer to our system will not be reprinted in error if not proofed by the client.
We recommend proofing with a printed sample where possible to see the finish of the stock and GSM as Copy Cat cannot be held liable for the printed material not meeting the customer’s satisfaction.
Proofs are for confirmation of text and layout purposes only, and may not be a true and accurate colour rendition of the final product as digital and off-set printing have different outputs.
Full responsibility for the accurateness of the artwork, including text, positioning, spelling and numbers lies with the customer.
If it is the first time printing colours, you must be aware that a colour on a screen is RGB (red, green and blue) and won’t represent an output CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) or PMS on the final product. If a printed proof is wanted, these can be arranged and costs will be invoiced to do so. This will be a colour match only and not printed on the final stock.
Customers must be aware that although Copy Cat uses the latest technology, equipment and colour calibration spectrometers to produce high quality printing, all printers create different colour results and consequently no guarantee will be given that colours will match perfectly on any order or reprint.
Colour variations will occur from run to run which may also vary in PMS, Digital & Off-set Colours.
If you would like previous printing colour matched a sample must be supplied. If after proofing has occurred and on completion of work has an error of any kind the reproduction of this work is at the cost of the client to be re-done.
Reprints will occur at the digression of Copy Cat Management, this does not apply if proofing process was rushed through due to time constraints, incorrectly embedded fonts, colours or general file issues.
Errors please note that this quotation assumes that you have print ready artwork with the appropriate bleeds. IF THE ARTWORK IS NOT SUPPLIED IN THE CORRECT FORMAT FOR TRIMMING, COPYCAT TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY IN THE RESULT OF THE FINAL PRODUCT.
Reprints will occur at the digression of Copy Cat Management, however this does not include if the proofing process was rushed due to time constraints, incorrectly embedded fonts, colours, or general file issues. Any incorrectly supplied files or files that were corrupted through the transition of artwork from client computer to our system will not be reprinted in error and not proofed by the client. We recommend proofing with a printed sample where possible to see the finish of the stock and GSM as Copy Cat cannot be held liable for the printed material not meeting the customer’s satisfaction.
Freight and courier cost will depend on destination, quantity and weight of printed material. Copy Cat takes no responsibility for printing once it has left the building and courier’s shortfalls on delivery expectations.
Copy Cat can supply tracking numbers upon request for customers to track and trace.
Payment structure is as follows: – Payment in full before commencement of printing may be applicable for all printed work unless on account.
You may apply for an account after the first 2 orders are paid for and then have a minimum of $100 per month spent on the account.
Printing info and Completion Times
For pricing that is being done off-set, the completion of the work will take 3-4 days generally and depending on what is requested these times also vary up to 7-10 working days from time of artwork approval. For printing done in house, a minimum of 2-3 days must be allowed depending on the amount or printing that needs to be done.
Copy Cat can only estimate times of completion and holds no responsibility if the deadline must be pushed due to any technical difficulties that may occur. Quotes are subject to change if unsighted information was given incorrectly by the customer.
- We need to start printing by a deadline given by Copy Cat otherwise we cannot guarantee all work can be done. We can use other machines to print work that is delayed to us however these machines cost more and would have to alter the price to meet deadlines on delayed work.
- If we end up printing some of the work and more has to follow then the price alters along with additional couriers will be charged.
- We quote the best possible price allowing us time to print , needing the times we have set out to deliver on time. If these times are not met then other provisions must be taken.
- Please advise what paper thickness you would prefer and your preferred finishing type i.e. gloss or matt finish. If shopping around, please check paper quality and GSM thickness is the same as this will vary pricing.
- A proof and confirmation of price will be sent to you before commencement of printing. If concerned about colour matching, you must request a hard copy proof if applicable to avoid possible disappointment.
- Due to possible fluctuations in colour printing, please advise us if you have printed this work before or you have certain colours or samples to match this work to.
Copy Cat Printing Brisbane Prices Guarantee
We will beat any competitors price or other advertised deals and welcome you to show us any advertisement, quotes or previous invoice and we will beat it by up to 10-30%, or even more in a lot of cases if presented to us. (Official quotes only)
Price guarantee must be a reputable print shop. No online printers, as quality cannot be guaranteed. Must be offering same for same products. Quotes must be sighted.
Copy Cat Printing Brisbane has been supplying businesses from all over Australia for over two decades now and has a price guarantee that
“We Won’t Be Beaten On Price”
We can lock in regular printing rates to alleviate pricing around receiving other quotes.
You can even Save up to 50% off or even more on digital printing, just ask us how.
The price guide listed on the web is only a guide as many prices that are listed are subject to change.Prices can calculate to a different amounts due to a variance of circumstances such as time, quantity, paper stock and finishing requirements etc. quantities available from 1 to infinity.
some conditions apply e.g.:-(we guarantee for digital services only and approx. 90% of offset work as this depends on access to machinery types and does not include competing with online printers as the product is in superior to ours and never same for same with often hidden charges)
If you’d like to know more about our services please feel free to browser the links below.
- The prices quoted will be held for 30 days subject to paper price increases and subject to press and paper availability at the time of printing.
- This estimate is based on floor stock unless informed otherwise by the customer and is subject to availability at the time of order.
- Copy Cat reserves the right to substitute paper stock or requote if the quoted stock is unavailable or inadequate at time of placing order.
- The quoted price could change if set ups are required due to the document being supplied in the wrong size or minor changes are required, or collating and/or designing work is required.
- Quoting on sight unseen work can differ and the quote may be revised once the files have been received. You will be notified of this before commencement of work.
- If not stating that you are a Bartercard customer during the quoting process then cash prices will apply.
- All outdoor and UV Sun protected materials rated 3-5 years are not a guaranteed product due to the environmental conditions.
- Banners and banner stands also fall into this category as normal wear and tear is expected and rough treatment of re-usable portable products is classed as mistreating the items and cannot be proven otherwise therefore Copy Cat can refuse any repair work to these.
- Upon receiving your printed material, you have 3 days to dispute any discrepancies otherwise Copy Cat may not be able to help you.
- Any adjustments or reprints will be at Copy Cat’s discretion and based on Copy Cat’s terms and conditions and proofing policy.
- Although all care and diligence will be taken , misquotes can happen which Copy Cat has the right to adjust before commencement of the wok if accepted or not by the customer.
Quotes are for printing only and not installation of signage materials unless stated on the quote.